turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

835 Users

Started by Tennessee Lead, March 20, 2016, 09:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baritz01

Hopefully im doing this right I'm sorry if I'm not I'm having issues from my 2010 835 using a 676 colonial arms tube and 3.5 num6 hevi13. I've saw several post where people have put 300 plus in a 10inch circle at 40yds the best I can get it 185. I keep my guns clean and maintained. Is there something I'm missing or any suggestions
I'm open to anything at this point. I'm just now really getting into turkey hunting and gobbler getters this has got me stumped also its a expense to mess up. Does anyone know of any kind of thing that I have missed

davisd9

Quote from: Baritz01 on March 31, 2017, 11:20:31 AM
Hopefully im doing this right I'm sorry if I'm not I'm having issues from my 2010 835 using a 676 colonial arms tube and 3.5 num6 hevi13. I've saw several post where people have put 300 plus in a 10inch circle at 40yds the best I can get it 185. I keep my guns clean and maintained. Is there something I'm missing or any suggestions
I'm open to anything at this point. I'm just now really getting into turkey hunting and gobbler getters this has got me stumped also its a expense to mess up. Does anyone know of any kind of thing that I have missed

The 300+ was with 7s.  I get 215 with 6s, older lot. 185 is probably about right for what they make now, that is an excellent hunting pattern if it is good and even.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

trkehunr93

Thanks for this post, I'll keep this in mind for mine. 

coyote1

I installed the mcarbo kit on my 500 a few weeks ago. It made a world of difference.

va_jon

Thanks. I just ordered one !

Tennessee Lead

You're welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rp2210

Does anyone know if they make a trigger kit for the 9200s?.... mine is a exelent shooter but trigger is the same way.