OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SS pot calls

Started by scoot12, March 17, 2016, 02:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scoot12

Just wanted to share a few pics of Al and Joshes pot calls.  First is their crystal heat which is redheart crystal over a wood composite soundboard.  The second is a padauk aluminum with a wood composite soundboard.  Both have killer sound,  very realistic in my opinion.  The crystal heat has a great barky back end and the padauk aluminum has a sound I would compare to as between a slate and glass call.  I don't own another aluminum that has this sound.  Both calls roll over easy and today it was 37 degrees and windy out.  I ran them outside and both sounded  great.  Just a little review of these two killers.  Scoot

Bowguy

I haven't run the composite soundboards but ran SS last glass n aluminum. Two great calls

letinmfly

Among some of the best pot calls!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

turkey stew

Mighty fine running pot callers!

Tennessee Lead

I love the look of that Crystal Heat. I bet it sounds as good as it looks!

Sent from the barrel of a model 70 at 3300 fps

hunter22

Congrats Scoot. That's a pair of good ones.

Gobbleandgrunt

tha bugman

No doubt one of the best glass calls I have ran.

Bowguy

A buddy got me one of the glass w composite boards two days ago. It's one call that's def going out first this year. One of the best glass I've run n it can be used very softly, sounds crazy realistic.

mwr

idratherb

i no doubt love my crystal heat

SS Calls

Sure glad you like the calls Scoot!  Thanks for all the kind words from everyone, much appreciated!