News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How many shells?

Started by tha bugman, March 15, 2016, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry

codym

I carry 8. 3 in the gun and then I have a full box of Heavy weight/Hevi shot in my back pack. I always carry way too much crap in my pack!

Farmboy27

Quote from: codym on March 16, 2016, 05:17:02 PM
I carry 8. 3 in the gun and then I have a full box of Heavy weight/Hevi shot in my back pack. I always carry way too much crap in my pack!
No one ever says "I wish I had only brought 3 shells instead of 6-8"!  I assure you that every year there are people out there saying "why did I only bring 3 shells"!  With all the calls, decoys, clippers, thermo cell, binos, bug spray, range finder, water, food, camera, gps, seats, etc.. that people carry, 3 or 4 extra shells are an easy to carry peace of mind.  Never gonna need em you say?  I hope you don't, but ya never really know!

Mike Honcho

5...three in the gun, two in the vest for emergencies or in case I forget to load my gun.

Happy

7. Three in the gun, 4 in the vest.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

WisTurk

Usually 5-6. Always gotta have a couple extra in the vest...just in case  :smiley-char092:

TrackeySauresRex

6 shells for me. 3 in the gun 2 in the vest  :fud: :OGani: My math isn't the best  :funnyturkey: usually 5
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

surehuntsalot

10.....5 turkey shells
         5 low brass birdshot for snakes or whatever
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

sixbird

Think my vest hold 10...I always load it up and carry three for the gun, so 13...Ever have that dream when you run out of ammo and the object of your desires is standing right there in front of you? I have that one often...   :help:

Tomcat655

Yeah 3 in and at least 3 out

DirtNap647