OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Remington 870 21' barrel, shooting federal heavyweights 1 1/2oz #7's, with truglo SSX

Started by Vaturkeyhntr, March 14, 2016, 01:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaturkeyhntr

Big shout out to 357MAGNOLE for the TRUGLO SSX choke. 
Sighted in my old 870 this morning for my nephew so he can use it on youth day.  Very pleased with the pattern at 30 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Foolery

357MAGNOLE

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

mikejd

chatterbox

357MAGNOLE

Fieldturkey, that's the choke you sent me.  It didn't pan out too well and he was local and looking for one so I passed the deal along. Glad it found a good home.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

Fieldturkey

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Vaturkeyhntr

It impressed me enough to where I'll be toting around the 20 a few times myself this spring!!

Gumby

BINK McCARTY

Seems to me that since the screw-up @ Federal the 20ga. has been puttin' up #s the 12s can't even begin to match.

357MAGNOLE

Quote from: BINK McCARTY on March 15, 2016, 06:22:14 PM
Seems to me that since the screw-up @ Federal the 20ga. has been puttin' up #s the 12s can't even begin to match.
What'chu talkin bout willis?

R AJ

Quote from: BINK McCARTY on March 15, 2016, 06:22:14 PM

I think you mean well but are you serious? I shoot the 20 preferably when hunting  but if we were to get into a numbers contest I'll bring out the 12 gauge every time. Think 1 1/4oz.- 1 1/2 oz. vs 2oz. or more .  Hmmmm.

swamppirate

Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
Robert E. Lee