OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Sweet Call for a good cause

Started by culpeper, March 30, 2011, 10:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

culpeper

This call was built for a local fire department spring fund raiser to be held tomorrow.  They usually only have guns, hats a lot of deer hunting goodies...but I ran into the fire chief and said how about tossing in a custom turkey caller into the fray and packaging it with a vest and hat, he thought it was a dandy idea--here it is...hope it brings the department some good active bidding at auction time and plenty of $ for the pot.

hookedspur

Hey some one pinch me then tell me these calls sound as good as they look.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

selinoid44

Your talents all boxed up, and your photography is outside the box. :) NICE WORK

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

harvester

dude you got it goin on, great lookin call for sure

culpeper

I would never post a call that didn't sound as good as it looks---the sound IS a call-maker reputation IMO...looks never killed a turkey as far as I know. I have been a woodworker my whole life...the wood burning is an off-shoot of my skills as a landscape and golf course architect where I draw all the time...since work is slow I thought I could get more mileage out of it on my call work--glad you all like it.  I am trying to figure out to produce sound files so you can also hear them--if anyone has tips in this regard send me a PM--thnaks!

Scott

Cut*N*Run

turkey slayer

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

smurf

Quote from: culpeper on March 31, 2011, 08:33:24 AM
I would never post a call that didn't sound as good as it looks---the sound IS a call-maker reputation IMO...looks never killed a turkey as far as I know. I have been a woodworker my whole life...the wood burning is an off-shoot of my skills as a landscape and golf course architect where I draw all the time...since work is slow I thought I could get more mileage out of it on my call work--glad you all like it.  I am trying to figure out to produce sound files so you can also hear them--if anyone has tips in this regard send me a PM--thnaks!

Scott
What'ya mean looks never killed a turkey?  That's why Jack's son-in-law takes him along.  In case the call don't bring em close enough he has Pappy stand up and scare em to death.  That is really one sweet looking call. 
If you can't stand behind our troops.  Feel free to stand in front of them.