OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Favorite wet striker on crystal/slate

Started by 357MAGNOLE, February 24, 2016, 03:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

357MAGNOLE

I'm only going to get one for my vest, for the slate/crystal calls who's can't be beat?
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

mote1977

I like my carbon tipped from Enticer calls. I can run my Wet One and Silver Thunder in the shower with it and they sound great. Don't ask me how I know this....

packmule

357MAGNOLE

That carbon will run both slate and Crystal?
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

mote1977

357MAGNOLE

Sweet. I just ordered one, thanks for the help.

mote1977

ZachH28

I ran Halloran's at the Dixie Deer Classic and really liked it. I plan to pick it up this year. Also Dead End makes a pretty good carbon striker for a pretty good price. Check it out too!

-Zach

PALongspur

Dustin Jones makes the best waterproof striker I've ever used, period. I would venture to say it plays better than 99% of the regular strikers I've used also, it's incredible.

Stump.270

I have hallorans and tony Reynolds aluminum one in the rain I use the primos power crystal with hallorans and it gets the job do e

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

packmule

Quote from: PALongspur on February 24, 2016, 08:54:19 PM
Dustin Jones makes the best waterproof striker I've ever used, period. I would venture to say it plays better than 99% of the regular strikers I've used also, it's incredible.

Didn't know he made one, do you have a photograph of it?

357MAGNOLE

Got that carbon tipped striker in the mail today from enticer calls. First off, I ordered it Thursday afternoon and got it Saturday... Thats some speedy shipping service.

Second, it runs like a scalded dog on both of my slates.  Could not be happier, runs good wet too.  :icon_thumright:

mote1977

Quote from: 357MAGNOLE on February 27, 2016, 03:03:16 PM
Got that carbon tipped striker in the mail today from enticer calls. First off, I ordered it Thursday afternoon and got it Saturday... Thats some speedy shipping service.

Second, it runs like a scalded dog on both of my slates.  Could not be happier, runs good wet too.  :icon_thumright:
Glad you like it. You should hear it wet on an Enticer Silver Thunder.