OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

what hunting show host that you find annoying.

Started by hs strut, February 23, 2016, 02:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamblinman

Quote from: tha bugman on February 23, 2016, 07:05:13 AM

Quote from: Gamblinman on February 23, 2016, 06:52:08 AM
Roger Raglan.

Gman
jimmany Christmas!!!!  Sorry had to say it before someone else did! ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG..you just had too.  LMAO
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

turkeywhisperer935

Pretty much most all of them except for the primos crew and mossy oak guys. Can't understand why anybody would find them annoying. They seem like they truly enjoy what they do and primos videos taught me alot about turkey hunting. Guess I hate waddell and Jim shokey the most. But if I had the places to hunt these guys do I'd tag out every year too.

jwright8

Wildgrame and chris bracket

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

trb136

Meateater is the best show IMO!  The worst is Roger Ragland..

2eagles

I don't have cable or satellite tv so I don't watch many hunting shows. I don't waste time or money watching. BUT!  :begging:
How does this thread fit into Old Gobblers sticky "1 Rule"?

Eric Gregg

I can handle Primos but the rest are just plan rediculous.

Spitten and drummen

most all of them. cant stand bill off wild game nation.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

LI Outdoorsman

The early videos of Primos "The Truth" series on VHS...Those videos got me pumped and if u listened and watched carefully you actually learned things "Called too much and called too loud!"..they seemed the closest to the real deal and for the most part their TV shows have carried on that same real feel. Mossy Oak's Hunting the country was one of the first outdoor shows carried here on LI and I still enjoy they way they portray the outdoor lifestyle..What I'm saying is I guess a Mississippi spring turkey hunt with Will and Ronnie would be dream trip for sure... so I guess those guys are doing their job!

FL-Boss

They are all boarder line absurd when it comes to pushing their products.  I don't know how these guys even hunt with all the junk and devices hanging off of them..  I can't remember the name, but there is one guy in particular on the outdoor channel that is way bad..

Kip Campbell - Red Arrow isn't that bad. I like watching that show, dude is pretty funny.

mote1977

SteelerFan

catdaddy

Quote from: Eric Gregg on February 23, 2016, 08:15:14 AM
I can handle Primos but the rest are just plan rediculous.

I am with you Eric. I cant stomach most of the hunting shows on TV

Dr Juice

tomstopper

Quote from: BowBendr on February 23, 2016, 06:08:36 AM
95% of them turn my stomach.

This. I will say that I do like to watch the Drury brothers in "King of the Spring" not so much for the turkey hunting but for the bantering between them. Most of the hunting shows are just crap though. Also I agree that watching Tiffany is not bad either.....lol