Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

what hunting show host that you find annoying.

Started by hs strut, February 23, 2016, 02:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hs strut

i figure this could be a decent conversation starter. i know some people like him but i cant stand michael waddell he comes off as a money hungry and self centered to me.
may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry

Devastator

All of them on wildgame nation.

Will_price

Member of The Tenth, since 2005

NYlogbeards

timberghost35

I cant stand the Wildgame guy that looks like a Kiss band member with the facepaint he wears and then turns around around screams when he kills a turkey..

Happy

Find most of them annoying. Hallowed ground and meat eater are my two favorites. Wild game nation is definitely bottom of the barrel. Some intellectual giants in that group. Also like brothers of the bow but that hasn't aired in forever. Anymore if you rely on skill and knowledge to succeed you are pretty well out of a job in the TV hunting industry. They want to plug their products and want everyone to think they have to have them to be successful. Therefore the incompetent make their way to the front. It's sad.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

BowBendr

95% of them turn my stomach.

2015 Old Gobbler contest Champions

Fieldturkey

OldSchool

The ones that at times don't kill a bird outright, then hold it up for the camera and talk about the hunt for five minutes while it hangs there looking around. Things don't always go the way we'd like, but I was brought up to follow through with what I started as quickly and humanely as possible.

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

Gamblinman

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

tha bugman

Quote from: Gamblinman on February 23, 2016, 06:52:08 AM
Roger Raglan.

Gman
jimmany Christmas!!!!  Sorry had to say it before someone else did! ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tha bugman

I used to watch everybody but I quit watching tv altogether except for sporting events.  Can't say that I miss it all that much. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LI Outdoorsman

Most of them are annoying especially them Wild Game guys...Come on Bill give up the beard dye your probably 60 or damn close...I actually do like the Primos and Mossy Oak guys...but its all about plugging product now, no real hunting info...and trying to outdo each others shows...bigger racks,,longer beards,,higher trucks....and the face painting is just totally out of control...
Redneck Hollywood!

Prohunter3509

? Is who do I find least annoying
Tiffany I just turn the volume down. Lol

fallhnt

Any show that has the "side of the face" interview WTH... Chris Bracket and that show with the loud mouth guys,it's probably Wild game nation. Big Bill is what they call him. :TrainWreck1:
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy