OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

BEST CHOKE ON THE MARKET

Started by REDMAN, March 30, 2011, 04:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REDMAN

I am new to old gobbler. I see there has been a lot said about JEBS CHOKES.  I happen to know a lot about the Headhunter and the man behind the operation.  He does have a great product . So I am wondering just exactly who does have the best choke on the market ? Who has set the bar got building the best choke ? I am new to pattering a turkey gun so I would like to know who has the best .

allaboutshooting

Quote from: REDMAN on March 30, 2011, 04:22:27 PM
I am new to old gobbler. I see there has been a lot said about JEBS CHOKES.  I happen to know a lot about the Headhunter and the man behind the operation.  He does have a great product . So I am wondering just exactly who does have the best choke on the market ? Who has set the bar got building the best choke ? I am new to pattering a turkey gun so I would like to know who has the best .

I believe that it was Jeff Cooper who said, "The best gun in the world is the one that you have in your hand when you need it."

Just an observation but I think the best choke is the one that you have in your gun that works best for you.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

trkehunr93

Quote from: allaboutshooting on March 30, 2011, 04:26:56 PM

I believe that it was Jeff Cooper who said, "The best gun in the world is the one that you have in your hand when you need it."

Just an observation but I think the best choke is the one that you have in your gun that works best for you.

Thanks,
Clark

:agreed:

stinkpickle

It's a trick question.  The answer is:  "The most expensive one!"   :D

renegade19

Truglo!  (Sits back with a bowl of popcorn to watch the fireworks!)

PS:  I agree with Clark.

knightrider

Quote from: stinkpickle on March 30, 2011, 04:43:20 PM
It's a trick question.  The answer is:  "The most expensive one!"   :D
if thats the case jebs is already outfront of the pack at 150 bucks :TooFunny:

chatterbox

Quote from: allaboutshooting on March 30, 2011, 04:26:56 PM

Thanks,
Clark
Well said, Clark. I have tried a few chokes in my gun, and I got the best performance out of a JH .660.
The most expensive doesn't always equate to the best.

stinkpickle

In that case...the answer is...  "The shiniest choke is the best!"  BLING!

allchokedup

Quote from: stinkpickle on March 30, 2011, 06:01:15 PM
In that case...the answer is...  "The shiniest choke is the best!"  BLING!

That's some funny stuff right there. :TooFunny:

shootumindaface

Quote from: fountain on March 30, 2011, 05:27:43 PM
More locals pushing jebs chokes.....
Not hard to see.. I dont care if a 150 dollar choke upped my performance by 30 pellets.. I would much rather spend under half the price for 30 less pellets.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Either post up some patterns to us choke fan gurus or go on about your day.  We don't want to hear about how a choke will shoot.  We have heard that all too well over the years.  Your not trying to talk to a bunch of pattern board rookies.  We are the real deal here and want to see what we are missing out on with your product.  Sell us and we may buy.  But you better come down about half on the price in the meantime.   :z-guntootsmiley:

Show us the proof of some patterns at a true 40yds inside a 10" and 20" circles with the bigger Hevi-13 or Win Xtended Range loads.  

That is what we want if you want to try and make us your customers.  

gatrkyhntr70

Quote from: shootumindaface on March 30, 2011, 08:11:02 PM
Quote from: fountain on March 30, 2011, 05:27:43 PM
More locals pushing jebs chokes.....
Not hard to see.. I dont care if a 150 dollar choke upped my performance by 30 pellets.. I would much rather spend under half the price for 30 less pellets.

X2!!!
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

gatrkyhntr70

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on March 30, 2011, 08:20:06 PM
Either post up some patterns to us choke fan gurus or go on about your day.  We don't want to hear about how a choke will shoot.  We have heard that all too well over the years.  Your not trying to talk to a bunch of pattern board rookies.  We are the real deal here and want to see what we are missing out on with your product.  Sell us and we may buy.  But you better come down about half on the price in the meantime.   :z-guntootsmiley:

Show us the proof of some patterns at a true 40yds inside a 10" and 20" circles with the bigger Hevi-13 or Win Xtended Range loads. 

That is what we want if you want to try and make us your customers. 

:agreed:
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

4nwtf

I have had great results out of multiple guns with rhino choke. JMO based on my experiences with the pattern I want out of my guns and Nitro ammo

Muskie03

Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.