OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Indian Creek or Jebs?

Started by Fatbeard, February 20, 2016, 10:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatbeard

I recently purchased a SX3 in a 26" barrel in 12 guage. I purchased an Indian Creek for it,but had several people tell me I need a Jebs. I have 4 Indian Creek chokes for other shotgun combos. But after some research is it worth over $100 for the Jebs.
East TN Beard Buster

357MAGNOLE

With the long beard XR's I think you have the choke you need. My SX3 with the IC .665 was on point.

What kind of numbers did you get from the IC?
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

Roost 1

100% money back guarantee on the JEBS. What's it hurt to try? I'll be willing to bet you won't send it back tho....I switched all my guns to JEBS last year. Shot some crazy patterns today but I can't talk about it on here....Longbeard 4s are the ticket.

Gooserbat

I've owned both, now I only own one.  Buy the Jebs.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gamblinman

No Indian Creek for me. Seen enough of their split chokes.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Gobble!

Give the Jebs a try. Worst case you don't like it send it back.

Spitten and drummen

Jebs are very nice. With that said I use a sumtoy in my benelli sbe 12ga and I use a Indian Creek. 555 in my benelli m2 20ga. I also like my sumtoy 562-5 in my 20ga but switched to the i.c  because I like the patterns it gives me with tss. I really think you would be happy with the jobs or Indian creek.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

BigPimpin

My buddy got 252 in the 10 @ 40 with his sx3-sumtoy-LB6.  Just another option i wanted to throw out there.
I'd rather be Drivin' > Disco.

JK Spurs

I don't know anything about Jebs but I like my Indian Creek Black Diamond in my Benelli Vinci. I shoot a .665 with Winchester Longbeards and pattern is extremely tight and performs well.
I like my turkey well peppered

Fieldturkey

are any of you shooting Remington's and if so what constriction in the JEBS

Fatbeard

Quote from: 357MAGNOLE on February 20, 2016, 10:47:01 PM
With the long beard XR's I think you have the choke you need. My SX3 with the IC .665 was on point.

What kind of numbers did you get from the IC?
To be honest with you I have never counted pellet holes. With the IC I have a very nice consistent dence pattern.
East TN Beard Buster

Roost 1

Quote from: Fieldturkey on February 21, 2016, 11:24:11 AM

.655 for longbeard 4 or 5

teke

I have an IC BDS and a Patternmaster code black turkey for my SX3. Both are nice, IC has a better 10 inch Patternmaster a little better 20. Both chokes well over 200 at 40 yards.

WW

Gooserbat

Quote from: Fieldturkey on February 21, 2016, 11:24:11 AM

.655 out of my 870.  I'm fixing to order a .570 for the 20ga  870 this week as I have some tss 9s
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.