News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Get Em' before there gone ....2016 OG Patches /Fundraiser

Started by Old Gobbler, February 20, 2016, 10:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobspur

kyturkeyhunter4

Just ordered 2 Patches, they look awesome. Thanks for a great site with a great bunch of guys that really help each other out.

KYTURKEY

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

hunter22

magicman

M,Yingling

ordered 2 ,,,, Glad to help support the best turkey hunting site around
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

tomstopper

Just ordered 2. Thanks for keeping this great site up and running.

ElkTurkMan

Jgarrett

John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

Will

tha bugman

I just preordered 2 patches.  They look awesome!
Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 20, 2016, 10:39:37 AM
2016 OG PATCHES ARE HERE !!!!

Good old "Boney" is back at it again , this years 2016 patch depicts Boney hauling another limb hanger out of the woods .....

We have been selling LIMITED Old Gobbler patches here each year for quite a long time now these SELL OUT everytime , the sale of patches here on OG provides members with a unique patch to put on thier vest or hat and is a member supported fundraiser to pay for the upkeep and maintaining OG

Like all the other patches we have offered. ...this is a ONE TIME DEAL, once we sell out there will be no more

These are 8$ with a flat rate shipping charge of $1.50 no matter how many you get .they are the same size as last year 4 inches by 4 inches flat side to flat side and when it's layed diagonally (as pictured ) it's even bigger real close to 6 inches and are 100% embroidered stitch , these are BIG and they are USA made quality  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Anone that buys 2 or more let me know and I'll upgrade your forum profile to "2016 Site Supporter " and will light up white on the (who's online ) at the bottom of the site

This is a preorder , the patche's are being made as we speak and we won't have them for a few weeks , and I mail them out to the folks-You should get them before season starts

Link http://oldgobbler.com/patches.htm

wmn2

the Ward