OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Get Em' before there gone ....2016 OG Patches /Fundraiser

Started by Old Gobbler, February 20, 2016, 10:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

2016 OG PATCHES ARE HERE !!!!

Good old "Boney" is back at it again , this years 2016 patch depicts Boney hauling another limb hanger out of the woods .....

We have been selling LIMITED Old Gobbler patches here each year for quite a long time now these SELL OUT everytime , the sale of patches here on OG provides members with a unique patch to put on thier vest or hat and is a member supported fundraiser to pay for the upkeep and maintaining OG

Like all the other patches we have offered. ...this is a ONE TIME DEAL, once we sell out there will be no more

These are 8$ with a flat rate shipping charge of $1.50 no matter how many you get .they are the same size as last year 4 inches by 4 inches flat side to flat side and when it's layed diagonally (as pictured ) it's even bigger real close to 6 inches and are 100% embroidered stitch , these are BIG and they are USA made quality  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Anone that buys 2 or more let me know and I'll upgrade your forum profile to "2016 Site Supporter " and will light up white on the (who's online ) at the bottom of the site

This is a preorder , the patche's are being made as we speak and we won't have them for a few weeks , and I mail them out to the folks-You should get them before season starts

Link http://oldgobbler.com/patches.htm
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Matt k

AndyH

Spring Fever

Spring Creek Calls

2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

oldturk

OntarioMonsterBuck

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Stickbow98

"Have Bow & Benelli....Will Travel!"

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Fisher62

Shellwaster

owlhoot

JK Spurs

I like my turkey well peppered