OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Republican Primary Nomination poll

Started by Old Gobbler, February 14, 2016, 03:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will you vote for for the Republican Nomination

John Kasich
Donald Trump
Jeb Bush
Ben Carson
Marco Rubio
Ted Cruz

Old Gobbler

It's been killing me , I've seen all these polls and I talk to regular folks all day long and just wondering what everyday folks like you think , I see some of these cnn, fox and whatever polls sometimes they only survey 700 people and come up with a result that I feel is hardly accurate

Not intended as a platform to start a quarrel , of dem vs rep ....this is a poll to figure out what you guys will vote for in the primary
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

dirt road ninja

silvestris

Trump, then Cruz, not so much because I trust them, but because I distrust the others so much.  I think Carson is a nice guy, but totally unelectable.  The Dems are a freak show on steroids.  If a Dem wins, there is no hope due to the ignorance of a majority of the US electorate.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

Prohunter3509

Mine is cruz then trump
But hey anybody is better than what we got
Or on the other ticket

buzzardroost

I'm a Carson fan even though I know he is pretty well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy

Trump or cruz. I like how trumps says what a lot of people are thinking. He has a backbone. Don't always agree with everything but at least he doesn't walk around on eggshells or worry about offending people. Anything will be better than what the Democrats are offering in my opinion.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

nsselle

Im just tired of paying for everyone else.

turkeywhisperer935

Spitten and drummen

Trump. I'm sick of all these career politians. This is why we are in the shape we are in. Establishment politians.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

backwater

davisd9

Trump talks a good game but his record greatly reflects the opposite. I do not want a cry baby dealing with foreign leaders. He is a pawn to split the vote as Perot did in 92.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

southern_leo

Cruz

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

davisd9

Also, I am still deciding, but if I voted today it would probably be Cruz.

www.ivoterguide.com

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

silvestris

Quote from: davisd9 on February 14, 2016, 07:07:55 PM
Trump talks a good game but his record greatly reflects the opposite. I do not want a cry baby dealing with foreign leaders. He is a pawn to split the vote as Perot did in 92.

Sent from the Strut Zone

Perot was a ringer to give the '92 election to Clinton.  But Papa Bush was a CIA plant so no harm, no foul.  The republic was not going to win in '92 whoever got elected.  We have been hearing that great sucking sound ever since Perot got in that race but I don't blame Perot, I blame the neocon establishment GOP.  Trump or Cruz is the only hope for the republic.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

2eagles