News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lohman Long Shot Turkey Choke

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, March 30, 2011, 01:34:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shootumindaface

Quote from: neohiohunter on March 30, 2011, 11:51:36 AM
I know 2 people that have that choke for there benelli nova and last year they shot birds at 64 yards and 70 yards using 3.5" Winchester supremes #6's
Did you smack um upside the head

neohiohunter

Nope gave them a high five. I know people have different opinions on making that kind of shots. But im certainly  not going to look down upon somebody doing so without knowing the situation.

fountain

I have a lohman choke that is ported with model#  .307 on it and it mics  685.  Know anything bout it brad?  Got it when I got my old 835 but don't shoot it

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: fountain on March 30, 2011, 09:30:45 PM
I have a lohman choke that is ported with model#  .307 on it and it mics  685.  Know anything bout it brad?  Got it when I got my old 835 but don't shoot it

Yea that was the ported version choke I believe.  The had one on gunbroker for $5 recently.  I'll see if I can't dig up a picture.

ILIKEHEVI-13

fountain

Yup..that's it!  First I've ever heard it called by name.  The 685 is a odd constriction for most loads tho..prolly good for the hevi 6.  Touch too tight for the blended nitros, then too open for the hevi 7..but still a nice choke