Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hello Nitro, where have you been all my life.

Started by Britton40, March 29, 2011, 11:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Britton40

I polished my 28"barrel on my Browning Silver.  I got my hands on some Nitro 3 1/2" H510C and a .670 Jelly Head.  I shot my old Kicks .675 - Winchester Supreme #5 combo as a base line.  Then switched to the JH and the Nitro.  My old combo shoots a little to the right, so I aimed like I usually do.  That is now a thing of the past.  Ended up with 352 at 35 yards in a 10" circle. 

Im done.

Basser69

That will roll some heads. Nice pattern :icon_thumright:

SKFOOTER

trkehunr93

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

longbeardlife.com

I shoot the 4x5x7 s out of a rhino choke in 3 inch and its awesome.. I love the nitros as well....

spur collector

VaTuRkStOmPeR

My Silver <3's Nitros, too :you_rock:

Great pattern, buddy.

Lay 'em down this spring :newmascot:

Britton40

Quote from: slickyboyboo on March 30, 2011, 11:58:47 AM
Britton40,

Try your Kick's .675 with those Nitro's, and you might even be more surprised! Also, check it out at 40 yds.

Im planning on it.  I feel like it may be a tad to tight.  I was thinking a .675 kicks or .676 stardot may be perfect.  Im going to cut some stuff out of the way so I can back up to 40.  Ill update later.

Cant wait to try the H5103 in my 835.

surehuntsalot

that just might get a bird....just kidding

great looking pattern....good luck this season
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

4nwtf

I have been shooting Nitro ammo for years and have turnded a few folks onto it.  I LOVE my nitro shells.  Just remember to order 2-3 months before season to get them in time.  Good luck and hammer some heads!!!!!!

RutStrut

Were you guys getting ahold of the Nitros at.  I have not seen them anywhere in my area and cant find them on the Internet.  What load would you recommend in 3.5inch with IC .665 out of a 28inch Maxus?  I think one time somebody said Wingsupply had them.

SKFOOTER

Go to www.nitroammunition.com and check the dealer locator.  Or order from them directly.