OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Benelli Super 90

Started by ShotgunDave, March 29, 2011, 06:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShotgunDave

My buddy is borrowing a Super 90 auto from a friend of ours.  We shot it today with the Xfull choke that he gave us and it didn't pattern worth a hoot.  What choke type does this gun use?  Invector?

Anyone have much experience with what constriction would work best for this gun?  Its got a 28" barrel.  I'm looking at the JH and they have a .655.  Thats got to shoot better than the spray shot we were getting today.

jtg88

I helped a friend of mine setup his M1 Super 90 last year. With a .655 Jellyhead and 3" Hevi 7s it would put 250 pellets in a 10" circle at 40 yards.

Also, that gun uses the Benelli Mobil choke system.

SKFOOTER

Quote from: jtg88 on March 29, 2011, 09:29:06 PM
I helped a friend of mine setup his M1 Super 90 last year. With a .655 Jellyhead and 3" Hevi 7s it would put 250 pellets in a 10" circle at 40 yards.

Also, that gun uses the Benelli Mobil choke system.
Same here!! :z-guntootsmiley:

ShotgunDave

Great!  Thanks guys.  I am not very familiar with Benelli's so I'm glad I asked which choke system they use.  I'm sure he'll end up with a JH due to the price difference.  Thanks again.

SKFOOTER

Quote from: ShotgunDave on March 30, 2011, 08:59:59 AM
Great!  Thanks guys.  I am not very familiar with Benelli's so I'm glad I asked which choke system they use.  I'm sure he'll end up with a JH due to the price difference.  Thanks again.
There's a new one for sale here on the Turkey Gun classifieds.