OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

steve harrison strikers

Started by greentag, January 24, 2016, 08:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greentag

have any of you all ever heard of a call maker by the name of steve harrison? i have an osage one piece striker i got from him in 2006 at the convention,its an awesome feeling striker that runs good on almost every thing.he signed and dated it is how i can remember who made it.i would like to get some more but its like he disappeared,nothing on the computer about him,and havent seen to many people who have heard of him,but he sure could turn a striker.

hunter22

He was/is an awesome pot call/striker maker from Oklahoma. I have a couple of his pot calls and several of his strikers. I agree, his strikers are some of the best balanced I have run. I was thinking about him the other day. He did seem to drop out of call making.

hunter22

Here are 9 Harrison strikers at the bottom of the picture.

mgm1955

greentag

awesome collection hunter22 thats exactly how mine looks,they are great.i knew if anyone had heard of him it would be you.ive tried finding him the last couple years on the inernet with no luck,thanks for showing those.your collection of turkey get'ers amazes me.i always look forward to your post.

mwr

I talked to him a few months ago, he said he might start making some more!!  Hope so, I need to call him!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

greentag

Quote from: mwr on January 24, 2016, 09:52:05 PM
I talked to him a few months ago, he said he might start making some more!!  Hope so, I need to call him!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
if he does be sure to let us know,i would love to have a massagar ebony,monkeywood, and a purpleheart from him.

mwr

Quote from: greentag on January 24, 2016, 10:36:00 PM
Quote from: mwr on January 24, 2016, 09:52:05 PM
if he does be sure to let us know,i would love to have a massagar ebony,monkeywood, and a purpleheart from him.
I sure will!! 

boatpaddle

Steve can carve wood with the best them, too.....
Recognize
Adapt
Overcome