OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Brad Roberts Calls

Started by 870BkWht, January 15, 2016, 10:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

870BkWht

Back before Christmas, I ordered a call from Brad Roberts.  He built the call and shipped it to me and it arrived on Christmas Eve.  When I got the call It wasn't what I thought it would be.  I called Brad on the phone and he told me to send it back.  After he received the call back, I talked to him on the phone again and he offered to give me a refund.  I told him I didnt want my money back, I wanted one of his Poplar Glass pots.  Today I got the Poplar Glass over Glass in the mail.  The piece of Poplar he used has the most beautiful streak of mineral stain to it and I also noticed that he hand paints the soundboard on his calls.  The finish and feel of the pot and the striker is top notch and flawless.  The pot I got was matched up with a one piece Jatoba (Brazillian Cherry) striker and together it makes a very henny sounding call that sounds as good or even better than a Halloran Glass/Glass. 

I just wanted to brag on Brad's customer service and his calls.  I was a little upset the first call didnt work out, but he made it right in every way possible.  His call was very well worth my money.

scoot12

Brads poplar glass call is one of my favorate glass calls and I have a bunch.

Jgarrett

Yes Brad will make it right.  His calls are top notch
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

packmule

I have a couple of his poplar glass calls.  They are excellent and he's been a great guy to deal with.  Glad to hear it worked well for you!

mgm1955

Great calls and an awesome guy. I've got several of his pots and strikers. Super guy!!

greentag

ive got one of brads glass calls and it is probably my favorite glass call i own,if not my favorite call that i have of any surface.the best part about dealing with him is he gets right back to you fast, if you messasge him or call him.he probably has the best customer service of any call maker i have personally dealt with.some are great at this and others not so good.brad just happens to be at the top when it comes to this.defianatly will have more of his calls in the future. if you really want a great sounding call,get a derrick stuckey granadillo striker to run on that glass call of his.it is definatly an awesome combination,hallorans one piece yellowheart also sounds really good on it.

marshboy

I also thought I'd put a plug in for Brad.
His customer service was top notch, and his calls and strikers not only look good, they sound outstanding.
I'd give him a big thumbs up!!
I have his poplar/glass call, but the call that to my ears really sings is his sycamore bronzed glass.  Wow!!
And his slate is not too shabby, either!
Greg

KYFrid

I have two of his glass calls and couldn't be happier with them. Great call and great guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gobbleandgrunt

I have a couple of his calls. Two are custom with pictures and they sound fantastic. Love his calls and his morals. Great calls from a great guy!!!