OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pot call storage

Started by Gobbleandgrunt, January 14, 2016, 04:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobbleandgrunt

I know you all have your own way to store your pot calls, but I received a cody world class in a piece of Tupperware. They fit great and protect it from everything. They are the 6 oz little wonder bowls. Just thought I'd pass this along..... Now if I can just find a cheap way to organize my strikers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jgarrett

Very neat.  I've just been using ol tom treasure chest
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

Gobbleandgrunt

I have two treasure chest. I ran out of room. Lol it's a sickness

mgm1955

Quote from: Gobbleandgrunt on January 14, 2016, 05:47:37 PM
I have two treasure chest. I ran out of room. Lol it's a sickness
Nice idea. I ran out of room in my treasure chests and have been using pelican cases.

greentag

ive been using these little bowls that are very similar to that tupaware you have for years,you can get them at a dollar general store 3 of them for a dollar and they have lids and work great.a good cheap alternate to the tuperware for all the folks with hundreds of calls,they also stack good and the bowl is clear so all you have to do is look at the bottom and you can see what calls in it.the tuperware is awful nice though.

Gobbleandgrunt

Jgarrett

Quote from: greentag on January 15, 2016, 10:24:26 AM
ive been using these little bowls that are very similar to that tupaware you have for years,you can get them at a dollar general store 3 of them for a dollar and they have lids and work great.a good cheap alternate to the tuperware for all the folks with hundreds of calls,they also stack good and the bowl is clear so all you have to do is look at the bottom and you can see what calls in it.the tuperware is awful nice though.

Do you have a picture?
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

greentag

ive never been able to post pics,but i can send them to someones phone if they like,just p.m me a number..

greentag

Quote from: Jgarrett on January 23, 2016, 10:40:59 PM
Quote from: greentag on January 15, 2016, 10:24:26 AM

Do you have a picture?
if someone pm's me a number they could post them up were everyone could see,yall would like them.

Gobbleandgrunt

Gobbleandgrunt

Posted these for greentag.