turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Calls

Started by Bowguy, December 18, 2015, 12:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paladin85

I recently ordered a Loftis Crystal Screamer. Many have written about its unique sound. Can't wait to hear it.

davisd9

Quote from: Paladin85 on December 20, 2015, 11:09:36 PM
I recently ordered a Loftis Crystal Screamer. Many have written about its unique sound. Can't wait to hear it.

Excellent choice! You will not be disappointed!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Gobbleandgrunt

He calls it a screamer for a reason. Gonna have to run it outside lol. Ear buster!!!!

Paladin85

My wife is looking forward to it! Haha. I can't believe I lived 5 houses away from David Loftis years ago and didn't know about him. I will revisit my old neighborhood soon (hopefully) to pick up the call and visit with Mr. Loftis.

davisd9

Quote from: Paladin85 on December 21, 2015, 09:05:26 AM
My wife is looking forward to it! Haha. I can't believe I lived 5 houses away from David Loftis years ago and didn't know about him. I will revisit my old neighborhood soon (hopefully) to pick up the call and visit with Mr. Loftis.

Username makes sense now, haha

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

slwayne

Should be getting my Yellowheart/Mineral Poplar scratch box from the boys at SS any day now.  Can't wait for that one.  Will be my first scratch box.  Will be ordering a new box from someone right after the holidays.  Thinking about contacting Mr. McKamey for a little chat.

HFultzjr

Starting off 2016 with a Plain Cherry, glass/slate, from Mike Yingling.
Can't wait
http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/Smileys/classic/turkey2.gif

Bowguy

Quote from: slwayne on December 21, 2015, 02:02:54 PM
Should be getting my Yellowheart/Mineral Poplar scratch box from the boys at SS any day now.  Can't wait for that one.  Will be my first scratch box.  Will be ordering a new box from someone right after the holidays.  Thinking about contacting Mr. McKamey for a little chat.
SS scratch boxes are my favorite. Try the Padauk butternut next time you order. All great calls but that one to me is my favorite. SS boxes are awesome as well! Halloran's boxes are also real nice.