OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Welcome Call Makers !!!!

Started by Old Gobbler, March 28, 2011, 07:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Guys , It's time again for me to throw out the welcome wagon to any old and new faces here on OG - This time of year the site does see a sharp increase in activity , and likewise you are all encouraged and welcomed to post your work(s) up respectively -

For those not familiar , we are very call maker friendly .OG is operated to a family orientated atmosphere. Don't be shy , post up your calls that you make, for the turkey hunters to look at - It is a great way to meet good friends and potential customers - Also feel free to post up any other types of calls in the various indexed areas like locator , deer , waterfowl .

Don't forget to utilize the Turkey Call Classifieds area , you would be surprised how fast a item can move there , All is need is to follow the listing and shipping guidelines for a smooth transaction

Thank you again , and have any new people have any questions about the forum feel free to contact me via the PM feature and I will assist --

Best Regards--Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

hookedspur

Thanks Old Gobbler !!! I dont make calls but the best calls I own came from this board ,so Im grateful that you encourage such behavior .. ;D
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Spring Creek Calls

Thanks for the opportunity to show our wares!

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Gobblerstopper