turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

John Sinclair Custom Calls *For Sale Now*

Started by John Sinclair CustomCalls, November 25, 2015, 08:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Sinclair CustomCalls

:turkey: Highly Figured Mexican Cocobola Titanium, Copper & Brass highly Figured Bocote Titanium, Copper & Brass. Visit eBay and search "John Sinclair Custom Calls" beginning at 8:00 pm Nov 25! More to come. The season is looking great!!

mgm1955

hunter22

Looking forward to the 3 1/2 inch Titanium Cocobolo. 

Thanks guys!
Just starting into production this season. Ordered some really (shockingly!!!), extremely nice pieces of wood!

Auctions will close each **Wednesday** and **Saturday** night at 8:00 pm EST until I get more done... also keep your eye out for a few extra/random auctions...  :gobble:  http://www.ebay.com/usr/upanddownpar

mgm1955

** HOLIDAY SALE EVENT **
In order to ensure you get your holiday gifts in time, I've temporarily removed all auctions and placed all completed calls for sale with buy-it-now prices! Over the next week I'll be adding more calls to both eBay and Etsy. Both platforms accept PayPal but Etsy is more friendly to the small business owner. Search "John Sinclair" on both sites (spell it correctly!).

FYI, As usual, I will continue to sell directly to anyone here who messages me with their preference! Thanks for trying my handmade product!! jmsCustomCalls@gmail.com  :gobble:   :gobble:

hunter22

I just received one of John's 3 1/2 inch Titanium/slate in a figured Cocobolo pot. Awesome looking and sounding call. I had a 3 inch Titanium/glass in a figured Bocote pot from him and I think I like the 3 1/2 inch a little better.

Thanks for the report hunter22!! 
Yes... It's personal preference but my 3" calls have a higher pitch and the 3.5" have a raspier sound. Either way you can't lose with the tones available from a titanium call. Gotta have options in the woods!!

SteelerFan