turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Where to order an SSX from?

Started by SpringFever, March 28, 2011, 11:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpringFever

Well after some long hard thinking and loads of reading posts (thanks guys on this forum) I have decided to try the SSX .643 choke for my mossberg. Looks like at least a few different guys are getting excellent results out of their moss 535's. Cant wait to try it. Where is the cheapest place to order one?

bird

Quote from: SpringFever on March 28, 2011, 11:53:56 AM
Well after some long hard thinking and loads of reading posts (thanks guys on this forum) I have decided to try the SSX .643 choke for my mossberg. Looks like at least a few different guys are getting excellent results out of their moss 535's. Cant wait to try it. Where is the cheapest place to order one?

Send Clark a pm as he sells them and goes by allaboutshooting on OG.

shootumindaface

Clark has them, Midwest turkey call supply and the cheapest I have found is Bowhunters supply store but am not sure if they have in INV threading..

BigPeck215

+1 on  clark, he even cleans them for you before he sends them to you and he ships very quickly, give him a holler. www.allaboutshooting.com

SKFOOTER

If you have a Gander Mountain or Academy Sports nearby, check there.  They have a Truglo Gobble Stopper Extreme/Sight combo package at both stores and some of the packages have an SSX choke tube instead of the GSX.   And the kit is priced at $29.95.

gatrkyhntr70

Quote from: SKFOOTER on March 28, 2011, 01:14:28 PM
If you have a Gander Mountain or Academy Sports nearby, check there.  They have a Truglo Gobble Stopper Extreme/Sight combo package at both stores and some of the packages have an SSX choke tube instead of the GSX.   And the kit is priced at $29.95.
I found some at the bass pro in atlanta for 24.99... At that price I will give them a try.
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

archery1

YEP TRY CLARK OUT.. HE IS GREAT.. THATS WERE I GOT MINE LAST YEAR.. HAD IT IN ONLY 4 DAYS.. HE IS A AWESOME GUY AND KNOWS ABOUT THESE VERY WEL.. CAN'T GO WRONG ORDERING FROM HIM
Take a kid hunting

SpringFever

Thanks a lot! Clarks it is!   :thanks:

Gobble!

Quote from: bird on March 28, 2011, 11:57:27 AM

Send Clark a pm as he sells them and goes by allaboutshooting on OG.

I was waiting on you to say Japan lol

Franchi I-12

Clark is a good guy to deal with !!!!! :anim_25:

allaboutshooting

Thank you all for the kind words. I do appreciate them.

Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

njdevilsb

Quote from: SKFOOTER on March 28, 2011, 01:14:28 PM

I grabbed one tonight for just under $27 with tax.  Figured for that price, it can't hurt to try it out.  Plus, I get a set of sights in case I need them.