OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Make a wish

Started by Gobbleandgrunt, August 25, 2015, 09:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobbleandgrunt

Yall gonna announce how much was raised for this little boy?

REBELYELL

Quote from: Gobbleandgrunt on August 25, 2015, 09:15:13 PM
Yall gonna announce how much was raised for this little boy?

Yes, as soon as we wrap it up. I can tell you this, it has been a huge success from the help of some great call makers that have helped us out. Coleman is my son and I have been trying my best to help out with such a worthy cause, not just for him but all kids with life threatening illnesses. His wish has been granted and their goal is to have it completed by the end of October.

Brantleyville

Jody,
You have done a great job of lining up the call makers and donations that you have. I am a happy contributor and winner to one of your great auctions. Your passion for your son and this cause does not go un-noticed.

Phillip

Spitten and drummen

second that jody. I won one of the calls. good job and its good to see people trying to help out. especially in this day and time.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Triple B

Jody,"Popsicle" is going to really enjoy himself when the work is completed,and rightfully so.A big thanks to all the callmakers and winners of the auctions that made all this possible.There was alot of hard work put into this,for a very deserving young boy.

REBELYELL

Quote from: Triple B on August 26, 2015, 03:14:22 PM
Jody,"Popsicle" is going to really enjoy himself when the work is completed,and rightfully so.A big thanks to all the callmakers and winners of the auctions that made all this possible.There was alot of hard work put into this,for a very deserving young boy.

:icon_thumright:

Onpoint

Quote from: REBELYELL on August 26, 2015, 04:07:40 PM
Quote from: Triple B on August 26, 2015, 03:14:22 PM

:icon_thumright:
Glad the youngin got his wish.

Wasn't able to win any of the auctions but I did send some money his way.

so glad it was a success.

Wish I could have won some of the calls. That Jimmy schaffer summer call looked awesome

Jbird22

Jody, I hate that I have been unable to bid on any of the calls. The effort you've put into this has been nothing short of awesome. Fantastic job my friend!

mgm1955

Glad it's been such a success!

Gobbleandgrunt

There is nothing better than when men work together for someone in need!! Proud of all you guys!!