OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

favorite glass call

Started by Spitten and drummen, August 16, 2015, 11:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mote1977

Champions Choice - Black Cherry Glass

Brad Roberts- Poplar Glass

Jgarrett

Quote from: mote1977 on August 17, 2015, 10:15:22 PM
Champions Choice - Black Cherry Glass

Brad Roberts- Poplar Glass
Thumbs up on both of those calls!
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

davisd9

I carry a little HS Strut Black Widow. Killed my longest spurred bird to this point. The way he came running anything would have killed him though, lol.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

paboxcall

There isn't a glass call on this list I wouldn't love to hunt, but I came across this thread and had to add this to this list of best of the best.  This call flat out rocks, loud or soft.  Never leave home without it!
:z-guntootsmiley:

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Jgarrett

Quote from: paboxcall on December 28, 2015, 09:18:34 PM
There isn't a glass call on this list I wouldn't love to hunt, but I came across this thread and had to add this to this list of best of the best.  This call flat out rocks, loud or soft.  Never leave home without it!
:z-guntootsmiley:

Who makes that call?
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

paboxcall

Perfection Turkey Calls. This call works as loud as a long box and soft as slate.  Absolutely love the corian pot, for me the weight gives me total control over the call.   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Watch for their banner above - they are a supporter of the OG site!
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Redfish

I've been using a Halloran double glass for a couple years. I like it a lot.
John 3:16