turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey shoots

Started by the Ward, March 28, 2011, 09:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3" 870 Shell Shucker

By the way, Pure Gold is a forum sponsor, and they offer a wide selection of choke constrictions for card shooting / turkey shoots.

the Ward

Yes, i know,i had a post asking if the Pure gold and indian creek tubes shot lead as good as htl loads.I was on their site but i didn't see crio + chokes listed.I thought they made them for them so i may have to call to see.But thats for my summer test and tune for next season,don't have time to test  for this season.Going with my old standby.I am interested in sumtoys suggestions for a choke made specificly for turkey shoots.I certainly didn't mean to offend any one especially the great sponsors of this awesome site,i absoulutly plan on supporting them by using their products when i can.....ward

SumToy

Quote from: the Ward on March 29, 2011, 03:42:32 AM
Yes, i know,i had a post asking if the Pure gold and indian creek tubes shot lead as good as htl loads.I was on their site but i didn't see crio + chokes listed.I thought they made them for them so i may have to call to see.But thats for my summer test and tune for next season,don't have time to test  for this season.Going with my old standby.I am interested in sumtoys suggestions for a choke made specificly for turkey shoots.I certainly didn't mean to offend any one especially the great sponsors of this awesome site,i absoulutly plan on supporting them by using their products when i can.....ward

When you get ready to fix something up look me up or any other of the folks that do target guns.   Most of the guns at the shoot you shoot at will have been in one of the shops that do that.   They have take the old school fun sport and maid it a money deal.  They day of just going and picking up a choke or gun to shoot is about over.   :anim_25:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA