OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Brad Roberts Strikers

Started by Bowguy, July 19, 2015, 07:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowguy

Got a Brad Roberts call yesterday. To say I like it is an understatement. Was talking to Lou (letenmfly) n I mentioned the striker Brad sent. I don't normally use flared tips. In fact I'd rather never. Brad's strikers are flared. His striker gave extra life to some calls. I'm thinking bout ordering more in different woods.  Lou feels the same. Anyone else noticed this?

Yelper

It appears that Brad is doing it right. He keeps this up and we will have to wait a year or longer to get one of his calls. :z-guntootsmiley:

Bowguy

scoot12

I have a poplar aluminum over slate on order from him that sounds incredible,  his strikers do sound great.  I just ran his ipe striker that I got from him and really sounds great on a lot of calls.

Gobbleandgrunt

I'm glad my order is about to ship. After all this talk, we won't be able to get on a list!!!

Bowguy

I haven't heard it in person n am not normally a copper guy but listen to his copper soundfile n see if that don't make ya want one of those too

duckaholic25

I got a poplar glass/glass from him with a yellowheart striker, and the day i got it I immidately called him to make me strikers in Ebony, Purpleheart, and Ipe. His strikers are the best I have used.