turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2015 L/E box

Started by SS Calls, July 16, 2015, 11:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SS Calls

Our Limited Edition box for this year is Butternut over Walnut with artwork by the very talented Kelly Puckett from South Carolina. Kelly does amazing work!! The old house in the pic was built by my wife's great great Grandfather in the late 1800's. I'm waiting to hear from last years customers, but I have 3 spots open for sure. If you're interested, shoot me a pm. Thanks for the look. :icon_thumright:

strutnrut

Austy

That's a beautiful looking call and Kelly's art is always first class.  Nice work guys, going to be some happy new owners!!!

REBELYELL

Great looking box, great wood combination and great artwork. Those are going to be some killer box calls. Really, it can't get much better than that one.

silverspur

That is a awesome looking call and Ms Kelly did a fantastic job with the art work!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

callmakerman

One of my favorite combo's for a box call with some real sweet art work.

drum817

Those are NICE!!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

turkey stew

The caller looks even better when received! That painted scene is awesome and that caller combo runs that sweet hen music! Thank you for another top notch caller!

SS Calls

Quote from: turkey stew on July 20, 2015, 03:25:10 PM
The caller looks even better when received! That painted scene is awesome and that caller combo runs that sweet hen music! Thank you for another top notch caller!

Glad you like it friend.  :icon_thumright: You're right about Kelly's painting. She does some awesome work!