OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

one of my acrylic pots

Started by pappy, July 09, 2015, 07:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

A while back I had glued some acrylic sheets together with the intentions of cutting blanks to make some duck calls, but after seeing the post on the acrylic pot this past week i decded to cut some up for pots. This is Crystal over Glass in an Opaque Yellow, Opaque White, Transparent Dark Green, Opaque Mallard Green and Opaque Orange..........sounds good...the striker in the pic is Tulip wood with Texas Mesquite bell.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

vaturkey

Folks this call not only looks good but Pappy just called me & ran it over the phone & it sounds awesome !

Well Done Pappy !  :z-winnersmiley:
Vaturkey

mgm1955

Matt k

mossyhorn2

interesting pots and love the striker!

Footballer

That's one of the best looking pots I've seen!

cramerhunts

Gorgeous! I'm sure it sounds great as well just like all your calls! Well done Pappy.

Anyone that hasn't had the pleasure of dealing with pappy or running one of his calls is definitely missing out. My vest is loaded with calls he has made for me and they all sound great, not to mention the best customer service I've ever experienced.

Footballer

Please tell me you will be doing more of these in the future. How much you selling these for?

pappy

I really appreciate every one's comments. I am headed to the shop in the morning to turn out another one of these. And will be making some more as weather permits. This one has drawn a lot of attention from several folks pm'n me and wanting to buy it. Only thing it sounds so good I am wanting to keep it for my self......when I get the others made I will post and offer those who asked to purchase this one an opportunity to get their hands on one. Again thanks for the comments.
tel...573-380-8206

outdoors

HEY JACK I WOOD LIKE TOOOOO PUT IN A ORDER FOR A RED @ WHITE @ BLUE IF U WILL ....THANKS
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

hunter22

Awesome Jack. I predict you could sell all the red, white, and blue ones you make. I would sure buy one.

pappy

red white & blue it is....I'll put them on the list...now all I have to do is figure pricing....will do either crystal / glass or titanium/slate....
tel...573-380-8206