turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Supreme court vote

Started by Greg Massey, June 26, 2015, 02:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfire

The Supreme Court overstepped its authority. And whatever happened to Democracy? This is something that should be on a voting ballot to be decided by the American public
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

kyturkeyhunter4

GobbleNut

Quote from: Halfski on June 26, 2015, 06:40:51 PM
Please remove this thread.

I agree.  This discussion does not belong on a turkey hunting forum.  All these kinds of topics do is cause hard feelings between people that share a common bond in our passion for this great game bird.

turkey_slayer

Quote from: GobbleNut on June 27, 2015, 10:09:20 AM

I agree.  This discussion does not belong on a turkey hunting forum.  All these kinds of topics do is cause hard feelings between people that share a common bond in our passion for this great game bird.

It shouldn't need to be removed. Not many gay turkey hunters on here. Gives me something to read to while I sit here in my pink panties

Go G.W.

Please remove these two from O.G. for wanting to suppress others opinions.

GobbleNut

Quote from: Go G.W. on June 27, 2015, 03:42:10 PM

Let's see here.  My comment that I do not think this thread is appropriate for a turkey hunting forum is MY Opinion, yet you want to "remove" me for thinking my intent is to suppress others opinions?  Perhaps you can rationally explain that to me,...but I doubt it.  You want to give it a try?...  ??? ;D

Tail Feathers

We discuss a lot of off topic issues here so I don't think it's wrong.  I do hope it stays civil.  I realize my beliefs may differ from others and while I'm dismayed by the decision, I respect others who may disagree.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Rapscallion Vermilion

I agree, discussions on these topics never end well. 

Go G.W.

Quote from: GobbleNut on June 27, 2015, 04:12:45 PM
Quote from: Go G.W. on June 27, 2015, 03:42:10 PM

Let's see here.  My comment that I do not think this thread is appropriate for a turkey hunting forum is MY Opinion, yet you want to "remove" me for thinking my intent is to suppress others opinions?  Perhaps you can rationally explain that to me,...but I doubt it.  You want to give it a try?...  ??? ;D

If your only point was that it didn't belong on a turkey forum I could understand; but is that the only reason for saying remove it?
As stated by others, there are many topics other than turkey hunting posted on the forum, especially since pretty much all turkey seasons are over. So if your only reason for removal was to keep things civil I would concede that point.

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Old Gobbler

Jesus is my law

He wasn't elected by some morally bankrupt sinners and politicians - these false views will never be accepted by any religious body or me ever
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

sixbird

To be truthful, I guess I don't consider it my business how anyone else chooses to live their life. I have enough trouble keeping myself out of trouble and on the "right" track. That said, it is a little unsettling that the White House lights "rainbow" lights and current political correctness considers me a non entity. Anything can be said about "old, conservative white men" and nobody raises an eyebrow. If I mention that a woman looks nice, I'm sexist. If I say anything at all against or about a black Pres., I'm racist, regardless of the facts surrounding. If I have an issue with someone whose religion is protected by the speech police, I'm Islamophobic. If I disagree with someones life style, I'm homophobic...
Anything can be said about old folks/white men/men in general/fat people/conservatives/gun owners...I'm just so weary of being told how I should speak/think/act. And I'm tired of being expected to just grin and bear it when someone says something that pisses me off, yet I should be hyper sensitive to not offend others.
I just feel like, "Leave me the frig alone and stop criticizing everything I do and say!!!"

2eagles

Jesus came to Earth and preached of love. Because of that, even though I don't understand the gay lifestyle, I will not hate gay people. Having said that, I am a little confused.
Genesis 1:28
"God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number"
For the gay folks, just how's that gonna work?

silvestris

Myself, I have accepted that my country has left me.  I am a forced citizen of the United States with no other place to go (certainly nowhere that has Eastern Wild Turkeys).  I will pay my taxes and "obey" the laws, not out of respect, but out of fear of the consequences should I fail to "obey".  I shall never again recite the pledge or stand with hand over heart to sing.  Let the Balkinization begin.

We have always been at war with Eastasia.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

Onpoint

Quote from: guesswho on June 26, 2015, 02:32:56 PM
Take down your flag, put God in the closet and put on your pink panties.

Not sure how long it will take, but all this will come to a head one day in the future.
What do u call a lesbain dinosaur?

Lickalottapus