OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mark Cornelius Calls

Started by Jgarrett, June 25, 2015, 11:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jgarrett

Getting excited because I have some of his calls on the way! Just seeing what everyone's thoughts were on his calls, and seeing if anybody had some pictures of there's to post.
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

PALongspur

Mark is a good buddy of mine who just happens to build tremendous turkey calls. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised when you get yours in the mail.

I have a bunch of calls that he's made over the years but my two current favorites are a maple slate over glass and a crystal over slate in cherry.

Jgarrett

I ordered the cherry crystal and and a blood wood aluminum I believe.
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

Bowguy

I have a cherry glass that I def love. Actually sit outside n just run it. Do that w a bunch of calls but that one hasn't been left in the house since I got it.
Can't give you field experience w it since I got it a day or two after season closed but can't wait to use it next year.
Already know it's making the vest first day of next season. 
Sure I'll have more of his calls before next spring.

Roughneck

You can not go wrong with Marc's calls they are awesome he's a very talented man. I highly recommend his maple glass call.

scoot12

Mark is one of my favorite callmakers,  I have a cherry glass and a redheart aluminum from him and a maple crystal and walnut slate on the way.