OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Halloran Calls

Started by Buzzkiller, June 15, 2015, 03:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dejake

I'm fine with waiting, that's not a problem.  If the expectation had been set that it would take x months, fine.  But I was told "putting the finishing touches on, and will be shipped next week".  Three weeks later, I was told "it's been too wet and humid to glue, will ship next week'.  All I'm asking for is honesty and a solid commitment.  That's not too much to ask, and if I don't get it, my money will be spent elsewhere.

jepcho

Quote from: dejake on June 20, 2015, 01:23:19 PM
I'm fine with waiting, that's not a problem.  If the expectation had been set that it would take x months, fine.  But I was told "putting the finishing touches on, and will be shipped next week".  Three weeks later, I was told "it's been too wet and humid to glue, will ship next week'.  All I'm asking for is honesty and a solid commitment.  That's not too much to ask, and if I don't get it, my money will be spent elsewhere.
I don't blame you there. I hate being told one thing if it's not the truth. Nd if something comes up a notification would be nice.

Gobbleandgrunt

If you live in sc, the pauline Carolina farm supply has a bunch 25% off.  Fyi. All but sugar town sweetness, and metal mouth.

RiverClark1991

I just got an aluminum call that sounds great I think it took about four weeks he will get it to you id say he stays covered with orders coming in as quick as he can ship em out

halloran

I was recently alerted to these posts by a very good customer of mine. I don't frequent forums as to be very honest I simply don't have the time. I wish I could as I know a lot of good guys that are on this one and several others. I don't approve of the one sided bashing that often takes place, not only on this thread but several others about a lot of good people. While this maybe your hobby this is my lively hood. I also own a very successful construction company so I understand being a business owner on many levels.

To clear up the original question, the average wait time on any of my calls is 2-3 weeks as it clearly states on the website. There will always be a few exceptions to the rule. I apologize to those of you that I was not able to personally speak with on the phone but I don't have a customer service department, when you call you get me. I do this to maintain a high quality product no matter when you place your order. Email is always the best way to communicate with me to ensure I don't miss-place your requests.

During the spring I try to maintain a large inventory of calls so that I can ship them out to people on short notice. I do everything possible to get calls out to folks on tight deadlines in time for hunts and spring trips. After all this is about killing turkeys and spending time in the great outdoors. This time of year calls are made to order, these are all truly made by me start to finish no exceptions.

For those of you who have had my back on these threads I truly appreciate it. I really do enjoy getting to speak with and meet many of you. For those of you who still have a question please email me at dhtc.orders@yahoo.com
-David Halloran