Main Menu

Halloran Calls

Started by Buzzkiller, June 15, 2015, 03:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzzkiller

When you order a call from David Halloran how long
does it usually take to get it ?

BABS9

I received mine within a week. But I live in NY only about 2 hours away from him. On his website if your ordering a metal mouth it says allow 1 month for delivery but everything else should be there fairly quick.

Terry

I have averaged about a month per order. I always order around season time though. I think a lot of it depends on what you order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mgm1955

silverspur

It depends, I waited  6 weeks and several phone calls to get a crystal mistress after season.  There was a delay on getting striker material, so I was told. He cashed that check faster than he filled the order.  Good Luck to you!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

WV Ridge Reaper

If you ordered online it may be a while...I'd suggest to start trying to call now.

Hard to throw your money at someone when they never answer or call back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TauntoHawk

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on June 15, 2015, 06:15:36 PM
If you ordered online it may be a while...I'd suggest to start trying to call now.

Hard to throw your money at someone when they never answer or call back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tell me about it.. Ive been leaving voicemails for a call maker (not halloran) that lives like 20min from me, I just want to stop by his shop, chat turkeys, run a few calls, and leave a little poorer but I don't ever get a return call.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

mikejd

Good luck. I will just say his customer service skills leave something to be desired.

Buzzkiller

Twisted Sister  Online   Paypal
maybe it will get here by March.

silverspur

You might try Mid West Turkey Call Supply if they have them in stock, faster than ordering direct. That's what should have done.  I will say this, the call is awesome once you get it!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

dejake

I ordered a CM 05/11, and I'm still waiting.  Last email to him he said it would ship 2 weeks ago.  Still waiting.

dejake

The saga continues.  Received another email, he said it had been too wet and humid to glue.  In other words, he hadn't even started it.  Said it would ship this coming week.  I don't care how good his calls are, I'll never give him my business again.

Yelper

You ordered the call 5 weeks ago. Give him some time, it is the off season. Wait till you get the call before you judge him. I ordered 2 pots from Paul Platz 4 months ago and he said it will be another 5 months before I see them and I am willing to wait to see if they are worth it.. I have a few of David's calls and they are great sounding calls.

davisd9

We are always patient until the order has been made. I have waited months before putting in an order and as soon as I do it is as if it is eating at me to get it, haha.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Yelper