turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Daybreak Update

Started by hunter22, June 12, 2015, 11:46:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

I have had some guys ask me recently about Daybreak pot calls and I thought I would post an updated picture of mine. I have bought, sold, and traded Daybreak pots recently. The calls I sold and traded were duplicates. Gary makes one of the finest pot calls out there in my opinion. There are 8 slate, 2 crystal, 2 ceramic, and 4 aluminum calls in this group.

Bennett

Great collection!  I have recently purchased 3 and I couldnt be more pleased with them.

sbbow

That is one fine batch slog calls !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silverspur

Rickey, as always, a fine collection of calls! :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

mgm1955

Big Rack

Wow. Very nice. I would like to see the rest of your collection.
TWE Custom Calls
Youtube: Callmakerinbama
Email: callmakerinbama@gmail.com

RiverClark1991

He makes a really great looking and sounding call i sent him a email to get on his list really looking forward to getting a few

Brantleyville

Quote from: hunter22 on June 12, 2015, 11:46:26 AM
I have had some guys ask me recently about Daybreak pot calls and I thought I would post an updated picture of mine. I have bought, sold, and traded Daybreak pots recently. The calls I sold and traded were duplicates. Gary makes one of the finest pot calls out there in my opinion. There are 8 slate, 2 crystal, 2 ceramic, and 4 aluminum calls in this group.

Hunter22,
What type of wood is the 3rd striker from the left (with red & black ring around it) beside the calls and who makes it? Thanks!

hunter22

That is a Zebrawood striker made by Andy Smith. I have several strikers made by him and they are good ones. I am not sure he still makes this larger size. The last set I got from him were much smaller. They still sounded good but I really like the larger ones I have better.

Brantleyville

I have the same striker that I got in a recent deal but was not sure of the wood & maker. Thanks for the info.

hunter22

Try it on a ceramic pot call. The heavier strikers with the mushroom tips work well for me on that surface.