OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Frank Cox Trumpet

Started by Rick Simmons, June 12, 2015, 11:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Simmons

Opinions are like A#$@%s, everybody's got one.

Crawdad

Quote from: Rick Simmons on June 13, 2015, 11:20:35 AM
Opinions are like A#$@%s, everybody's got one.
Trouble is, this guy is both!!

Jobugg12

Nice call! you got the best for sure.

KPcalls

Nice yelper Rick.....how does it play....?

Rick Simmons

Call is full of turkey. Like him or not Frank can build a trumpet call. I honestly enjoyed talking turkey hunting with him. He made the purchase a pleasure and I'm on the list for a pair for my two grandsons.

rem 300

Good way to start them boys off with one of the best!!

KPcalls

Quote from: Rick Simmons on June 13, 2015, 11:45:52 PM
Call is full of turkey. Like him or not Frank can build a trumpet call. I honestly enjoyed talking turkey hunting with him. He made the purchase a pleasure and I'm on the list for a pair for my two grandsons.

That's good to hear Rick...I'm sure it is. Next time I'm in your home town visiting my friend at Seal's Auto maybe you could meet me up there and show me some turkey from that call.  It's always a pleasure to meet a fellow turkey hunter that can bring out the turkey in a trumpet call.

Jobugg12

That cocobolo he has is some of the prettiest I've seen, I might have to get another. 

gatrkyhntr70

<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

Trumpetyelper

Franks definitely makes some of the finest trumpets available.  Enjoy!!!

Will

Thanks for posting the call. I enjoy seeing his work. In the right hands and you have one turkey talkin call!

painterjp

Great looking Trumpet! All the Calls I have of Frank's are Full of Turkey. Frank has always been great to talk to and I have learned a lot from him!   

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: painterjp on June 20, 2015, 01:10:07 PM
Great looking Trumpet! All the Calls I have of Frank's are Full of Turkey. Frank has always been great to talk to and I have learned a lot from him!
x2

2nd 100

Thanks for posting the pics. He is definitely a craftsman ! With all that is said about him , in 3 talks with him I have really enjoyed everyone of themm. Yes he is opinionated.lol But who isn't by the time we reach 50 yrs old. All the pics are making it hard to pick out a combination though .....

Fan Club

Quote from: mikejd on June 12, 2015, 01:46:37 PM
Im sure it sounds great but I prefer to give my money and respect to nicer people.

I should know better than to pick at a scab, but I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels that way.

<-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-

"Really, it's just like a musical instrument. If I'd have spent the same amount of time practicin' the piano as I have practicin' turkey calls, I'd be as good as Liberace."  Ben Rogers Lee