OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

MAC calls

Started by Bowguy, June 01, 2015, 06:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowguy

II' came to this site this spring by accident. Figured maybe I'd help someone out n joined. I'm a call junkie like lots of guys are.,
Anyway a few makers Id never heard of til I came here.
Mark Cornelius of MAC calls was spoken highly of from Scoot 12 , Letinmfly confirmed this too.,
Gotta say, it's a great call. Just got it today, can't wait to field test it in the coming season
Thanks to all Scoot12, Letinmfly and of course Mark. Sounds awesome

PALongspur

Mark builds a fantastic call. He is also one of the most humble, down to earth people I know, and the boy could kill a gobbler in a Wal-Mart parking lot!!

Bennett

Do you mind sending me his number. Thanks, Seth

letinmfly

Mark makes some real fine calls!! 
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Bowguy

Quote from: Bennett on June 01, 2015, 10:10:19 PM
Do you mind sending me his number. Thanks, Seth
He is on here n has a Facebook page as well. Just go to MAC turkey calls Facebook

silverspur

His calls hit the mark and the turkey's will confirm that for you!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

jed clampett

What are in everyone s opinion are his best calls?

letinmfly

Quote from: jed clampett on June 02, 2015, 07:21:49 AM
What are in everyone s opinion are his best calls?

Glass, Crystal, Aluminum   IMO

Go to his FB page and listen to some of the soundfiles.
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

jed clampett

I don't have facebook..lol I know all his calls probably sound great but there is usually 1 or 2 that standout

scoot12

I have his cherry glass and his redheart aluminum,  the aluminum is really good but that glass call is outstanding,  if I was going to order one pot from him it would be a cherry or maple glass over glass.  Scoot

Bowguy

Quote from: jed clampett on June 02, 2015, 08:53:49 AM
I don't have facebook..lol I know all his calls probably sound great but there is usually 1 or 2 that standout
I hate Facebook, hmmm. I think its for women who wanna cheat on their husbands for the most part. Anyway, Mark is a new maker for me. I got the glass cause that is a surface I normallly don't run n heard his were good.

PALongspur

Want the best? Cherry pot, crystal surface over slate soundboard. Hands down the most realistic call I've ever played, and so forgiving it is unreal. Nice sharp front end with an ultra realistic thump on the back. Effortless kee kees also. As good as it gets as far as I'm concerned.

Bowguy

Quote from: PALongspur on June 02, 2015, 07:50:36 PM
Want the best? Cherry pot, crystal surface over slate soundboard. Hands down the most realistic call I've ever played, and so forgiving it is unreal. Nice sharp front end with an ultra realistic thump on the back. Effortless kee kees also. As good as it gets as far as I'm concerned.
Ugh don't start doing this, I dont need another call. Actually like the glass one even better today than yesterday. Thing is great.

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Bowguy

Oh man better ask my wife first, aaah ain't got one!