turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Atomic 13 and Mad Hen II by Jimmy Schaffer/Oak Ridge CC

Started by MS, June 01, 2015, 04:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MS

Just received an Atomic 13 aluminum and a Mad Hen II, glass over slate, and let me say, both are stuffed with hen turkeys and are well-made, beautiful calls.  Jimmy is a great guy to deal with to boot.  Do yourself a favor and order one or both for next season.

hunter22

Two great calls Mike. I have both and they are full of turkey.

Bowguy

TauntoHawk

two main pots I carried this year with the exception of the mad hen being a gen I
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Footballer

Love my Atomic 13! I'm still on the fence with the Mad Hen 2. I can't seem to take it over my mistress...

greentag

bought the atomic 13 off a member here this year,loved it.it was the first call i ever ran of schaffers,needless to say i now have a gen2 and the little tear drop call.awsome calls,i will have more before next year although i dont know why that atomic 13 is all anyone needs,turkeys love it,women in the house hate it !!

mgm1955

Jgarrett

John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

Footballer

I recv'd a tulipwood/carbon striker from Lonehowl yesterday. It sounds awesome on my Atomic 13. It gives the call a super high first note with good finishing rasp. I can't wait to try it out next spring!

Roost 1

Quote from: Footballer on June 26, 2015, 09:55:47 AM
I recv'd a tulipwood/carbon striker from Lonehowl yesterday. It sounds awesome on my Atomic 13. It gives the call a super high first note with good finishing rasp. I can't wait to try it out next spring!

Post up a sound file please.

gatrkyhntr70

Quote from: Roost 1 on June 26, 2015, 12:53:35 PM
Quote from: Footballer on June 26, 2015, 09:55:47 AM

Post up a sound file please.

X2
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

Footballer

Message me your number and I'll text you a soundfile