turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

For the Readers, Kenny Morgan

Started by Strick9, May 21, 2015, 09:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strick9

His new book " America, Turkeys and Mongrel Dogs" is one outstanding book indeed. I wish I would have been able to speak to the man in person at least once. What an inspiration to all of man kind he was during his life.

I would strongly encourage any reader to pick this one up.

God Bless ya Kenny.
LowCountryWildlifeManagement
Knowing Wildlife beyond Science
Genesis 9;2

West Augusta

I bought both of his books from his wife at Nashville.  She is a very nice lady.

Enjoyed reading them also.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

mgm1955

ridgerunner

I've read his book " Turkey Hunting, A one man game"..Is his other book better than this one?

J. Adams

I had the pleasure of speaking on the phone with him a few times, his ability to make to communicate with both people and turkeys was amazing.

kyturkeyhunter4

55dougie

Doug. ~ a.k.a. 55dougie

Please check out my web site at: http://drkorn55.wix.com/dougkornsworkshop

silvestris

His book is nominated for Louisiana book of the year (or something like that).  Sally asked me to be on the panel to discuss Kenny.  The loss of my Morgan Caller in the mid-eighties just may have been the best misfortune I ever suffered.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

Greybeard11

Going to have to read these also.
"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."  -John Wayne