OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Brad Roberts poplar glass call

Started by scoot12, May 17, 2015, 09:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scoot12

I have a ton of glass calls as its my favorite surface,  I have mentioned a call made by Brad Roberts and is poplar glass over glass.  The craftsmanship is great but the sounds of this call is what sets it apart.  Brad took third place at the grand nationals with this combo and I can see why.  Its the only poplar pot call I own and I love it.  Scoot

jed clampett

How does a fella get a hold of him?

mgm1955

packmule

Great looking call.  I have one just like it and it's great.  I also bought a Dustin Jones walnut/poplar glass off a member here a couple months back...that call rocks too. 

KYFrid

Are his poplar calls special order calls? I checked on the website and didn't see a poplar / glass.

letinmfly

Quote from: WVFrid on June 11, 2015, 03:16:57 PM
Are his poplar calls special order calls? I checked on the website and didn't see a poplar / glass.

Give Brad a call and he'll build you one.  If his schedule hasn't changed it'll take about 3 weeks to get your call.
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

KYFrid

Mossberg835

Onpoint

Quote from: slayerrd on June 12, 2015, 10:38:07 PM
Quote from: WVFrid on June 12, 2015, 07:49:55 AM
Got one ordered.  :icon_thumright:

Me too.
Ya'll will be glad ol scoot turned ya on to him. His calls really are great.
I have  clips of a couple his calls up in the soundfile section if anybodys interested.

Quote from: Mossberg835 on June 13, 2015, 06:01:02 PM
Me three!

Quote from: WVFrid on June 12, 2015, 07:49:55 AM
Got one ordered.  :icon_thumright:

BC CUSTOM CALLS

Quote from: WVFrid on June 11, 2015, 03:16:57 PM

Hello, I have added the Poplar Glass to my website.  I thank you all for the interest in this call.  It is an awesome call.  I never added it to the website because that particular kind of Poplar is hard to get.  If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.  bandccustomcalls.com, bandccalls@gmail.com, you can pm me on Facebook as well.

duckaholic25

I got mine a few weeks ago and I must say it is a great call. I really like my crystal mistress and mad hen 2 but this call to me gets the nod. The sound just jumps off and it is super easy to play. Once my Dad played mine he asked me to order him one as well. Not to mention Brad is a great guy to talk to.

Jgarrett

His poplar glass (mine came with an ipe striker) is one of the most easy playing and best sounding calls I have.  Sounds amazing.  Can't wait to get my walnut ceramic in.
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

hunter22

I ordered one today. Can't wait to run it. Scoot and Jody are normally the first to find those new killer pot calls.