turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Oh Black Betty Bam A Lam!

Started by TrackeySauresRex, May 10, 2015, 04:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrackeySauresRex

Here she is,my new MB 500 with a 26" barrel and Trulock choke. A set of  truglo sights and a black Claw sling will be riding on her. She will be shooting 3" Fed #7's. Her name is Betty   8)

It's going to be hard to leave my Ol 835 home. A gun that has great sentimental value,and a proven turkey slayer. This little boy is movin on   :toothy12:
Stay tuned for pattern results and pictures to follow.
B-well
Johnny
:cross2:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

gobblergls

That'll do.  The big difference is that you are giving up about 2 lbs. not carrying the 835 and that's about it.  Now you have that dang song rattlin' around in my head...

TrackeySauresRex

^^ Every time I pick her up I will here that song. Lol! I'm looking forward to this new toy.  :turkey:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Onpoint

Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on May 10, 2015, 04:06:23 PM
  Here she is,my new MB 500 with a 26" barrel and Trulock choke. A set of  truglo sights and a black Claw sling will be riding on her. She will be shooting 3" Fed #7's. Her name is Betty   8)

It's going to be hard to leave my Ol 835 home. A gun that has great sentimental value,and a proven turkey slayer. This little boy is movin on   :toothy12:
Stay tuned for pattern results and pictures to follow.
B-well
Johnny
:cross2:
Nice

I'm going to buy a 20 sometime this summer too

I have a 535 24" that's pretty light. My wife uses it most of the time.

Ive been packing my 26" beretta al 391 . I dint know what it weighs but it's not too much. Days like today where I hike in 2 hours before I even get to where I'm starting I'd prefer an ultra light 20. Congrats on a fine gun

Onpoint

Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on May 12, 2015, 06:21:20 PM
^^ Every time I pick her up I will here that song. Lol! I'm looking forward to this new toy.  :turkey:
Yea It's stuck in my dang head now too

zelmo1

:OGturkeyhead: Let us know how she does in the field.

PEHunter

Bam A Lam.......Sorry. Sweet new gun, I think your going to like her.