turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

john sinclair calls

Started by orange crush, May 05, 2015, 05:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orange crush

does anyone know if you can buy his calls straight from him? sick and tired of ebay  kinda think its a shitty way to do business would love to have some of his calls though does anyone else feel this way or am i being a retard

outdoors

U CAN ASK HIM , BY GOING THROUGH EBAY   :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Buzzkiller

I agree just spent $300 on his calls on EBAY!!

orange crush

yeah i feel ya   was looking to add a couple high end pot calls to the collection and started looking around and was really intrigued by his brass pot but at $122+  i started looking else where  i really wouldnt have a problem with a real price tag  i just dont like the bidding $120 isnt really a problem just  put that on a price tag

KYHeadhunter02

I can't imagine he wouldn't. Hes getting hit with eBay fees PLUS PAYPAL FEES. I buy a lot on eBay, but they are running a monopoly for sellers.

JLH

"I will probably only be listing one more set of calls after tonight, dont hold off if you really want a call. I am almost out of wood and will be listing the remainder of the calls this weekend."

This is from eBay, and the first thin on his description....

If you read the "item description " it will tell you not only about the call, but sometimes a little more info as well....

Sorry, but I think its a pretty smart way to do business, and he has been at it for about 25 years, so I'm thinking it works ok for him.

there is the option to "ask the seller a question".....i tried it, and what the heck...John answered my questions within a day....he is quite busy this time of year, with work, family, and calls....so be patient.

So, to answer your questions.....yes, he will make you a call....IF he has what you are looking for...I'm sure your options of wood are very limited.

As for if you are being a "retard"....I'm gonna keep quiet on that.

John Sinclair CustomCalls

Hi Guys, I don't mean to hijack a thread but I wanted to thank everyone who got a call from OldGobbler. I also wanted to let everyone know they can get calls directly from me. I use Ebay as a means to get them out there but the majority of my sales are direct. I am at the end of the call making season as far as materials go, I am literally out of wood. If you want a custom call now is the time to put your order in with me. As far as price goes, it is all dependant on the type of wood and surface you get. If you want a exhibition grade wood it is definitely going to be more expensive than a functional piece of wood. Anyone who knows me will attest that Im not coming on here to push my calls, I just appreciate all of the fine folks on here who have purchased calls. If you are interested in a call please feel free to message me here or call my cell, 814-404-6164. If you have any questions about the types of woods or playing surfaces I will be glad to answer any questions. I did have a web site years ago and unfortunately I was unable to keep up with the orders. Once again, thanks for all of your interest in my calls and I hope I can make it easy for anyone who would like a "Custom Sinclair Call"!!!!
Take Care
John Sinclair

SteelerFan

Quote from: John Sinclair CustomCalls on May 06, 2015, 01:33:47 PM
Hi Guys, I don't mean to hijack a thread but I wanted to thank everyone who got a call from OldGobbler. I also wanted to let everyone know they can get calls directly from me. I use Ebay as a means to get them out there but the majority of my sales are direct. I am at the end of the call making season as far as materials go, I am literally out of wood. If you want a custom call now is the time to put your order in with me. As far as price goes, it is all dependant on the type of wood and surface you get. If you want a exhibition grade wood it is definitely going to be more expensive than a functional piece of wood. Anyone who knows me will attest that Im not coming on here to push my calls, I just appreciate all of the fine folks on here who have purchased calls. If you are interested in a call please feel free to message me here or call my cell, 814-404-6164. If you have any questions about the types of woods or playing surfaces I will be glad to answer any questions. I did have a web site years ago and unfortunately I was unable to keep up with the orders. Once again, thanks for all of your interest in my calls and I hope I can make it easy for anyone who would like a "Custom Sinclair Call"!!!!
Take Care
John Sinclair

...aaaaannnnd that about sum's that up!  :icon_thumright:

:welcomeOG:

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

learn2hide

I bought a pair of calls from him last week one on ebay the other direct....he was quick to respond and quick to ship cant wait to get them going!!! Still have Kansas tags!
shoot first, measure spurs later   
Don't miss "The Break" our new outdoor TV show featuring the www.HuntersLink.com team on the Hunt Channel Ch.266 on Dish Network.  All episodes can be seen on Hunt Channel on ROKU and streaming devices and on the website as well...Enjoy and thanks for the support!