Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

North Bay Calls up for grabs - Slate & Glass

Started by Steve, April 30, 2015, 07:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

It's been a while since I've put any calls up for sale on here. I do have some more to offer when I get around to getting good pictures of them. Let's start with these. I'm able to accept checks, money orders, Pay-Pal or credit cards over the phone if you want to call and talk turkey too. Just let me know what your preferred payment method is when ordering. All calls will be shipped priority mail and that cost is included in the prices listed.

Canarywood 1 - $53 delivered to your door
This is a North Bay "Rogue" - 3.25" Bead Blasted glass over glass set in Canarywood with matching striker.

Redheart 1 - $53 delivered to your door
This is a North Bay "Foe" - 3" Bead Blasted glass over glass set in Redheart with matching striker.

Argentine Osage 1 - $53 delivered to your door
This is a North Bay "Toxin" - 3" slate over glass set in Argentine Osage with matching striker.

Amboyna Burl 1 - $81 delivered to your door
This is a North Bay "Foe" - 3" bead blasted glass over glass set in Amboyna Burl with matching acrylic striker.

Thanks for looking,
Steve

Triple B

You build a very nice call for sure.Good Work

jed clampett

Beautiful calls..isn't that amboyna burl glass over slate?

Steve

Thanks Guys...and the amboyna is bead blasted glass over glass just as it says. It just looks dark inside the hole due to the lighting arrangement.

Steve

jed clampett

LOL..it says slate over glass... That's why I was wondering

Steve

Whoops...good catch! I stand corrected and it has been corrected - glass over glass. No slate in that call anywhere. I didn't quite catch that the first time around.

Thanks for the heads up,
Steve

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field