Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Bill lyman macasser aluminum for trade

Started by Onpoint, April 26, 2015, 01:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onpoint

Would like to try a jon sinclair 3.5" cocobolo titanium.

Also interested daybreak, Larry gresser pink ivory copper, dawkins, halloran, corder, basically any High end calls will be considered

Onpoint

Quote from: Onpoint on April 26, 2015, 01:44:13 PM
Would like to try a jon sinclair 3.5" cocobolo titanium.

Also interested daybreak, Larry gresser pink ivory copper, dawkins, halloran, corder, basically any High end calls will be considered
Traded

cutt down

MG150

Would the new owner post a picture of this call,Iwould love to see it.

Triple B

Quote from: MG150 on April 27, 2015, 02:19:34 PM
Would the new owner post a picture of this call,Iwould love to see it.
I would as well.Hard to offer a trade on something you can't see at least.

Onpoint

Quote from: cutt down on April 27, 2015, 08:06:15 AM
Did it include a striker?
Yes, one of Mr lymans glossy charcoal laminates.

My phone was going haywire that day. I traded it for a padauk daybreak ceramic. Now I hsve 2 of my Andersons ceramic calls. Him and Stumpy sure do know how to get alot of turkey out of a ceramic 

cutt down

Quote from: Onpoint on May 04, 2015, 09:51:58 PM

My phone was going haywire that day. I traded it for a padauk daybreak ceramic. Now I hsve 2 of my Andersons ceramic calls. Him and Stumpy sure do know how to get alot of turkey out of a ceramic

Just curious cause I didn't get any strikers with the 2 Platz calls I bought from you.

REBELYELL

Quote from: cutt down on May 05, 2015, 12:15:31 AM

Just curious cause I didn't get any strikers with the 2 Platz calls I bought from you.

I would be pissed unless I was told up front that it was pots only and no strikers included. This is why it's important to post pictures of what you are buying, selling or trading. I saw a Darrin Dawkins crystal that someone recently traded without a picture and it looked like it had been drug behind a truck down a gravel road.

Onpoint

That's because I didn't get any strikers with them calls neither.

Onpoint

If you're not happy with our transaction you can send me a pm, I'll refund your money and you can return the calls if yiu woukd like. I have no problems doing that.

jed clampett

New calls from Paul...with no strikers??  Or was it a buy or trade from someone else?

cutt down

Quote from: Onpoint on May 05, 2015, 10:30:40 PM

That's because I didn't get any strikers with them calls neither.

It would've been nice to know on the front end they didn't come with strikers. Every call I've ever purchased from a callmaker or individual came with a striker. But hey, if you can live with it I can live without them. I'll know better to ask next time. I just trusted you even though you don't post pictures of your calls on here which is a requirement but I made a deal with you anyway sight unseen. I'll keep the calls!

cutt down

Quote from: jed clampett on May 05, 2015, 10:48:32 PM
New calls from Paul...with no strikers??  Or was it a buy or trade from someone else?

I bought them from Onpoint not Paul.

Onpoint

Quote from: jed clampett on May 05, 2015, 10:48:32 PM
I bought the calls from paul but I got 10 dollars knocked off my order for not getting strikers.