turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

sighting in a williams firesight?

Started by slicksbeagles1, March 26, 2011, 09:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slicksbeagles1

:fud: i am at work and don't have time to look thru other topics i know it has been on here before. when you guys sight in you sights do you start off at 25 yards or closer to get poa with cheap shells then back out to 40 and do final with your turkey loads. all help is appreciated. :you_rock:

ILIKEHEVI-13

Heck you can start at 10yds to 15yds is what I would do just to get going faster.  Then move it out to 25yds with the target loads.  Get on there and then shoot one at 40yds to verify and then shoot your turkey loads if all is good and adjust from there. 

doepee

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on March 26, 2011, 09:22:49 AM
Heck you can start at 10yds to 15yds is what I would do just to get going faster.  Then move it out to 25yds with the target loads.  Get on there and then shoot one at 40yds to verify and then shoot your turkey loads if all is good and adjust from there. 

X2 :icon_thumright:    thats how I did it.

Tom Foolery

Yep, cheapo dove loads at 10-15yds, then backer up.

hookedspur

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on March 26, 2011, 09:22:49 AM
:agreed: your first shot need to be close enough to blow a hole in the paper .
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

ILIKEHEVI-13

I think we need to start getting paid for our services.   :lol:

slicksbeagles1

Thanks guys works perfect. You are the best    :z-guntootsmiley: