turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My turkey season ends painfully

Started by stringtalker, April 19, 2015, 02:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stringtalker

Well my turkey season is over here in Tennessee!! I was out chasing gobblers when I tripped over an old fence laying under the leaves and fell and broke a couple of ribs. So my season is done, at least I did kill one opening week, but good luck to every one else
Douglas

owlhoot

man that's a tough break. Did the same thing a few weeks back, tree broke my fall, nothing broke but left shoulder looked like i had used a 10 gauge single shot. All Day!

redjones

Feel your pain,broke ribs are not fun at all.
I have broken a couple thru the years and it hurt to breathe,ride in vehicle,and the worst laugh.

Greg
Semper Fi

MACHINIST

I bruised my ribs once....I cant imagine breaking ribs.I feel for you brother!!!

Tail Feathers

Tough break.  Sorry to hear it.
At least you got to feed the fix a little.  Hope you get better soon! :icon_thumright:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

zelmo1

mgm1955

That's a shame. Glad you were at least able to get one.

Tennessee Lead

Hang in there buddy. Hope you heal fast

Sent from my iPhone that I ain't smart enough to use with tapatalker

Struthunter

SinGin

I broke a guys ribs back in high scool fighting and he said it hurt to do anything. Sorry to hear about your accident.

Strick9

Ace bandage and a couple of Alieve daily, get back out there man ! Just don't sneeze, cough, use a diaphram call or do an owl call and you will be ok.. Sorry to hear it, not much more painfull than that.
LowCountryWildlifeManagement
Knowing Wildlife beyond Science
Genesis 9;2

tomstopper

Dang. Hope you heal quickly and with as little as pain as possible

mikejd

More important that your alright. Atleast you get to see another season. Something like that alone in the woods could have been worse. Broken ribs are no joke.

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr