turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Saw lots of turkeys or so I thought

Started by Stoner, March 25, 2011, 10:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

Did not see anything this morning, was getting ready to leave and looked down the fence line about 300 yards and saw some moment that looked like birds, a lot of birds. First impression, that is why I did not see anything, I should have been down the fence line further.

Stoner

Never saw that many turkeys in one spot, something was not quite right.

Stoner

Turkeys Bizzards having breakfast on a dead cow.

doepee

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:Dang, I bet you was shaken for awhile..

Solid Snake

Thats funny, I was driving by my hunting area today and got excited when I saw some birds too but it turned out to be 7 buzzards too!

TauntoHawk

Geez I've never seen that many buzzards either
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ghillie

jakesdad

Dont feel bad I dont know how many times i've turned around to glass a black trashbag in a field I could of sworn was a turkey ;D

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

Tail Feathers

Once in FL, I saw a Palmetto bush break into half strut at my yelping.

I guess sometimes we see what we want to! :goofball:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

harvester

Dang I bet you got all tore up until you realized they weren't turkeys.  Sounds like you got my luck. Good luck next time.

TurkeyPotpie

That's funny.

Great spot to thump some of the local coyotes and get them out of there though. :fud:

archery1

i bet the heart was a racin??????
oh well now you no
Take a kid hunting

Hognutz

Looks like a Lawyer's Convention.. :you_rock:  Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Solid Snake

BOFF