turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Photos from this morning.

Started by Stoner, March 25, 2011, 10:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

Went out this morning with my daughter, it was very quiet, not a gobble, not a bird to be seen. I still had a good time being in the woods with my daughter.

Photo of Val below, has the VooDoo hat on:

Heavy fog this morning around this Live Oak.

Sea of fog in the pasture this morning.

njdevilsb

Cool pics.  I LOVE those foggy morning turkey hunts.  Hopefully she gets to connect soon.

MDbowman

Congrats on a great hunt!! Can't beat time in the woods with your kids.

Flydown

Quote from: MDbowman on March 25, 2011, 10:17:13 PM
Congrats on a great hunt!! Can't beat time in the woods with your kids.

I agree 100%  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

bird

TnHunter

Congrats on a great hunt, it's not all about the kill.
Life is good today

ghillie

Very nice indeed!!  love those times with the kids...sweet pics   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Hognutz

Nice to see that your daughter enjoys the hunt as much as you. Good luck on the next hunt. There is always tomorrow..You go girl.. :you_rock:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

kj

Enjoy the time while you can.  My boys are in there late teens and it is very difficult to find time that fits in their "busy schedules".  Those were the good old days.

Snoody Bastid

Nice photo.
But you might want to re-think her choice of hat. The emblem on it has the same colors as a turkey's head. Just sayin'.
Be safe..

pittboss

Gobble Gobble Boom !!!!!

BOFF

Great to have your daughter as a hunting buddy. Nothing like Father and daughter time!!

Great looking pictures, and terrain as to hunt!! I foresee birds in your future.

God Bless,
David B.