turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Might sell some platz pots

Started by Onpoint, April 17, 2015, 10:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onpoint

I have several of pauls calls. I have 2 glass calls, one has a glass soundboard and one has a slate. I will probably keep one of these.

I also have 2 aluminums,  a walnut and a cherry. I will probably only keep one of these as well.

my slate isn't going anywhere and I haven't decided on my walnut crystal with a cherry soundboard yet. Probably going to keep it.

I'll get some pics up either later today or tomorrow.

Onpoint

Quote from: Onpoint on April 17, 2015, 10:11:38 AM
I have several of pauls calls. I have 2 glass calls, one has a glass soundboard and one has a slate. I will probably keep one of these.

I also have 2 aluminums,  a walnut and a cherry. I will probably only keep one of these as well.

my slate isn't going anywhere and I haven't decided on my walnut crystal with a cherry soundboard yet. Probably going to keep it.

Also have a halloran metal mouth and a twisted sister I may get rid of to.

I wish I hadn't sold my crystal mistress my it was my favorite halloran call

cutt down

I'm interested in one of the glass calls & probably one of the aluminum.

Candyman

Footballer

I'd be interested in one of the calls as well

gar

I would be interested in the crystal.

budtripp

Put me in line for one of the glass calls lol.

Onpoint

Quote from: Onpoint on April 17, 2015, 10:12:50 AM

I will get back to all the pm ' s tonight. Got a busy day today.
I also have a MAC crystal over glass in a cherry pot by Mark cornelius. This call is amazing too.
Cutt sown was the first to get ahold of me and unless I get a trade offer for what I'm looking for hr has first chance to buy the glass and aluminum..

calls is possibly trade for would be a vintage hen or woodhaven vision. I know it sounds crazy but I still have plenty of platz calls and I like woodhaven calls too.

I like nice trumpets too. MKW or buice, black falcon etc.

Also hsve an albert paul walnut over mahogany short box thst has never been hunted. might would trade it for something as well.

Can't believe No one has asked about the metal mouth or twisted sister

Onpoint

Quote from: Onpoint on April 17, 2015, 02:11:36 PM
Quote from: Onpoint on April 17, 2015, 10:12:50 AM

I will get back to all the pm ' s tonight. Got a busy day today.
I also have a MAC crystal over glass in a cherry pot by Mark cornelius. This call is amazing too.
Cutt sown was the first to get ahold of me and unless I get a trade offer for what I'm looking for hr has first chance to buy the glass and aluminum..

calls is possibly trade for would be a vintage hen or woodhaven vision. I know it sounds crazy but I still have plenty of platz calls and I like woodhaven calls too.

I like nice trumpets too. MKW or buice, black falcon etc.

Also hsve an albert paul walnut over mahogany short box thst has never been hunted. might would trade it for something as well.

Can't believe No one has asked about the metal mouth or twisted sister
One glass and one aluminum spf.
Twisted sister is spf
MAC crystal is traded

I plan on cleaning put a few more too

sbbow

Bowhnt

I would be interested in the price on the metal mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk