OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

19+" of now in Arkansas!! Pics

Started by LX_Trkyhntr, February 09, 2011, 11:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bird

Hootowl

Now you know How us Northern feel, One thing about it, your weather should be in the High 40's by Saturday.....Awesom Shots though, ENJOY.

PANYHunter

Wowza.  Good luck with all that stuff.  Thats a bigger storm than we have had in North Central PA in the last few years. 

mossy835

Quiet and do not call Al Gore the internet expert. So I looked out my window and all I see is sun shine the rain is gone until this weekend. You keep the snow and I will deal with the rain. We have a friend from my work that moved to MO and I tell her it is her bad karma following her around and that she is a fault. Good luck.

Jayhawkeye

EVERY turkey hunter should checkout james mcmurtry!!!  i've seen him come out on stage wearing his turkey vest!!!

http://www.jamesmcmurtry.com/
Rock Chalk Jayhawks!!!  Gobble, Gobble, Gobble...  Go KU!!!

RutnNStrutn

shootumindaface

Quote from: Hootowl on February 09, 2011, 12:48:08 PM
Now you know How us Northern feel, One thing about it, your weather should be in the High 40's by Saturday.....Awesom Shots though, ENJOY.
Exactly theirs last a week ours last 3 months

kamski1151

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

Executioner

Hang in there bud. Won't be long til spring. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

turkey slayer

Just a little sleet here in Louisiana.

BamaStrut

Now thats some snow, keep warm and dry.

LX_Trkyhntr

Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

Lumpy

It's not a religon, it's a relationship, JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!

Hook's Custom Calls Prostaffer
www.hookscalls.com

Expressjet

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.