turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

benelli m1

Started by bigboy84, March 25, 2011, 05:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigboy84

Does anybody shoot a benelli m1and if so what choke shell combo would you recomend

SumToy

It will shoot good with the 645 to 650 rang choke.  It will be a 40 yard gun with lead or 65 yard with the heavy stuff.  Sumtoy Customs,IC or Pure Gold.  I have saw Kick's work in some.    Kick's and Sumtoy work in small the IC and Pure Gold you need to call them.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Jourdan_D

I shoot a Rhino.673 with hevi #7's, PureGold shot just as good as the Rhino.  Jellyhead .655 did okay but the rhino and puregold was better

bigboy84

What numbers you gettin with the #7s. Have you tried any winchester extended range.

Jourdan_D

My m1 is the tactical so it has a 18.5 barrel.  i was getting about 220 with the rhino and Puregold and about 200 with the JH.  I tried the Ext range #6's and didn't even bother to count them......they were that bad.

Jourdan_D

bigboy84

Yea I have heard that its hard too find a gun that likes the winchester ext.
I have also got a winchester 1300 and it didn't like them either. But those patterns look great. Looks like your more than ready. I would hate too be the turkey in front of that gun lol. I may get me a pure gold I have had good luck with them.

lew243

hevi-13 3-2-6 indian creek

SKFOOTER

My Benelli M1 with 21" barrel/Kick's .655/Hevi-13  2 ounce #7 setup puts 235 pellets in a 10" circle @ 40 yards.  

bigboy84

Ok thanks guys. I think iwill try a pure gold,ic,kicks,and maybe try a rhino. With some #6s and #7s. O appreciateall your help.